DAY OF COORDINATION
The day of package is for the couple who is handling most of the details themselves, but needs an extra set of hands the last month and the day of the wedding. This package includes: initial consultation and review of planning and coordination process; venue walkthrough; preparation of time line; confirmation of all vendor details; organization of rehearsal; management of wedding vendors; set up and break down of select ceremony and reception items; direction of ceremony and reception.
All day of coordinator packages include coordinator and one assistant.
FULL SERVICE PLANNING
For the couple that wants us to be there throughout the planning process the full service package offers assistance each step of the way. From venue selection to decor direction, music picks and day of services, our team will assist in all areas of planning and execution of your dream event.
Full service planning packages include coordinator and one assistant.
Not in need of one of our packages? Choose select services from our A la Carte menu:
- Budget assessment, planning and tracking
- Vendor contract review/assistance
- Timeline preparation & To Do lists
- Advise proper etiquette re: invitations, procedures, traditions
- Advise order of events
- Provide template for vows
- Incorporate traditions
- Manage and track guest list
- Creation of welcome bags/packets
- Room block management
- RSVP management
- Create color palette, wedding style and design scheme in reference to florals, paper goods, furniture rentals, dishware etc.
- DIY project consultation/instructions
- Floor plan design
- Catering consultation/food & beverage selection
- Transportation consulting
- Favor/gift selection
- Seating chart/seating assignment
- Invitation consultation
- Wedding night room preparation
- Music planning/recommendations for Ceremony & Reception key points: entrances, exits, first dance, parent dance etc.